Home Security Systems in Aurora, Illinois
Are you interested in a home security system in Aurora, Illinois to help keep you and your family safe? At SafeStreets, we are proud to be an ADT Authorized Provider, and we offer a wide variety of products. You might be interested in home automation systems, fire and life products, cameras, and other home security products. Take a look at the options we offer below, and reach out to us to speak to a member of our team. It would be our pleasure to help you.Call for a Free Quote
Aurora, IL Home Security Systems
Help Keep Your Family Safe With Home Security Systems
If you want to help keep your family safe, you need to invest in the right home security system. A home security system is important for helping to protect your family against crimes as well as natural disasters. There are plenty of products that we offer that could help you protect your family. They include:
- Door and Window Sensors: You need to know when someone opens the door or window to your home, and that is where these sensors can be helpful. We would be happy to go through the different options with you to find the right ones for your home.
- Glass Break Sensors: The sound of shattering glass is very obvious, and the sensors are designed to detect that noise. We can help you find the right location for these sensors to help keep your property protected.
- Smart Door Locks: If you want to make it easier for the people you love to access your home while also making it harder for unauthorized people to break-in, you need to learn more about smart door locks. These are locks that come with codes you can program to control who can come in and out. You can also lock or unlock the doors remotely from your smartphone.
Ultimately, there are a lot of products that can help you create a comprehensive home security system. If you would like to learn more about the options we offer, reach out to us today.
Security Cameras from SafeStreets
At SafeStreets, we also offer a wide variety of security cameras. Security cameras are important for not only recording video but also for deterring someone from breaking into your home. There are plenty of security cameras available, and some of the top options include:
- Video Doorbells: A video doorbell camera can give you more control of your house. Even if you are not at home, you can see who is approaching the house, and you can even communicate with them when you are not there using two-way audio.
- Outdoor Security Cameras: It is important for you to keep tabs on the exterior of your house, and outdoor security cameras can help you do that. You can take a look at who is coming up the driveway, and you can record video footage if you need it for later.
- Indoor Security Cameras: You might also be interested in indoor security cameras. They can help you keep an eye on your property and loved ones, and you can use the video if you need evidence down the road.
If you are curious about which type of security camera is best for you, our team would be happy to assist you.
What Fire & Life Safety Products Does SafeStreets Offer Aurora, IL Homeowners?
At SafeStreets, we are proud to offer a wide variety of fire and life safety products. We would be happy to customize them to meet your needs. Some of the options we have available include:
You need to know when there is water present in your Aurora, IL home, and flood sensors can help you do that. Flood sensors will alert you if there is water in your home, and you can take a look at which sensor has been activated. This will help you decide what to do next.
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Carbon monoxide, which is usually shortened to CO, is an incredibly dangerous gas. It is also colorless and odorless, which makes it very hard to spot. That is why our carbon monoxide detectors are so beneficial. You can use these detectors to help keep your home and your family safe. We would be happy to install them for you.
If you are interested in the latest smoke detectors, contact SafeStreets. We have plenty of options available, and we would be happy to install smoke detectors for you.
Home Automation Systems from SafeStreets
We offer a wide variety of home automation systems as well. They can help you save time during the day while also helping to keep your family safe. Some of the options we offer include:
With a smart plug, you can turn any appliance in your Aurora, IL home into a smart device. This is a plug that goes in between the appliance and the wall. Then, you can turn the appliance on or off from the convenience of your smartphone.
We also offer plenty of smart lights. These are lights that you can control remotely. You can dim your lights or even turn them on and off even when you are not home. This can be particularly helpful if you are away on vacation or if you want to turn the lights on while you’re driving home from work.
If you are looking for a way to better control the climate of your house, you might be interested in having a smart thermostat installed. These are thermostats that will keep an eye on your energy usage, letting you know what you can do to save money. You can also take control of the thermostat even when you are not at home.
If you would like to learn more about any of these options, reach out to us today to speak to a member of our team.
Help Protect What Is Most Important to You
At SafeStreets, we always put the needs of our clients ahead of our own, and it would be our pleasure to do the same for you. We are here to help you protect what is most important to you. That is why we offer so many products that you can customize to meet your needs. If you would like to learn more about how we can assist you, give us a call today. Schedule your installation appointment with us.Call For A Free Quote Today