Wheaton, Illinois Home Security Systems
If you’re looking for an extra layer of security, consider contacting SafeStreets to install a home security system in your Wheaton, IL home. At SafeStreets, we are an ADT Authorized Provider, and we offer numerous home automation systems, security cameras, home security products, and fire and life safety equipment. Take a look at our product selection below, and reach out to us to make an appointment with our team.Call for a Free Quote
Wheaton, IL Home Security Systems
Home Security Products from SafeStreets
At SafeStreets, we know helping keep your family safe is your top priority. That is why we offer numerous products that can help you. Some of the products that we offer include:
- Smart Door Locks: We have plenty of smart door locks that you can program with combinations that are specific to your home. If you give different combinations to different people, you can keep track of who is coming in. You might also be interested in smart door locks that feature Bluetooth capability. This means you can control the lock remotely.
- Door and Window Sensors: Door and window sensors can alert you when someone tries to break into your home through a door or window so you can take appropriate action.
- Glass Break Sensors: Glass break sensors let you know if someone breaks through your glass doors or windows. These sensors are specifically designed to alert you to the sound of shattering glass.
Trust the team from SafeStreets to help you protect your family and your property.
Security Cameras in Wheaton, Illinois
At SafeStreets, we also offer a wide variety of security cameras that you can use to help you protect your family in Wheaton, Illinois. Some of the security cameras that we offer include:
Keep an eye on who is approaching your home by installing a video doorbell. If you see a solicitor coming to your home, you can avoid answering the door for them. On the other hand, you can use your video doorbell camera to interact with delivery people with two-way audio if you want to tell them where to drop your packages to help keep them safe.
Indoor Security Cameras
Indoor security cameras can help keep an eye on your family when you’re not home. You can even use indoor security cameras to keep an eye on your pets.
Outdoor Security Cameras
Outdoor security cameras can also be integrated with the rest of your home security system to give you notifications when someone is coming up the driveway. Of course, you can also use outdoor security cameras to record video footage if you need it later.
Help Protect Your Family With Fire & Life Safety Systems
If you want to keep your family safe, we can help you protect what matters most to you with a variety of fire and life safety products. For example, you might be interested in flood sensors that can alert you to the presence of water in your home. Because water damage can spread quickly, you need to have time to respond accordingly.
You might also be interested in carbon monoxide detectors. Our reliable detectors will remain vigilant for the presence of CO gas. Then, you can get your family to safety if you have carbon monoxide in your home.
Your home needs smoke detectors installed throughout it for the safety of you and your family. We can work with you to figure out the best possible locations in which to put your smoke detectors, and we can install them for you as well. That way, we can help you protect your property and your family against the threat of fire damage.
If you would like to learn more about how these products can help you protect your family, reach out to us to talk to a member of our team. We are always available to assist you.
Home Automation Products in Wheaton, Illinois
You can use home automation products to save time and money because they give you a greater degree of control over the various aspects of your home. This includes your lights, your temperature, and your safety. Some of the home automation products that we offer include:
- Smart Plugs: Smart plugs are designed to go in between your appliances and the wall. You can turn on the plug when you want to turn on the appliance, allowing you to control the device remotely.
- Smart Lights: Smart lights allow you to control your lights remotely. For example, you might want to turn on your lights when you go on vacation to make it look like you are home. Or, you may want to dim the lights remotely to set the mood. The possibilities are endless with our smart lights.
- Smart Thermostats: You can also use a smart thermostat to save money on your utility bills. A smart thermostat will learn your habits and adjust the temperature accordingly to help keep you comfortable. You can also reduce your HVAC usage when you are not home, helping you save money on your utility bills.
An Experienced and Reliable ADT Authorized Provider
At SafeStreets, we are proud to be the only ADT Authorized Provider in the country. We are one of the most reputable companies because we are transparent with our reviews and we can leverage our experience to help you. If you would like to learn more about how we can help you protect your family and your property, reach out to us to talk to a member of our team today. Schedule an installation appointment with SafeStreets.Call For A Free Quote Today